Getting Pregnant Books – 9 Must-Have Books and Ebooks for Trying Couples
Do you believe that knowledge is power? If so, you definitely need to read getting pregnant books. These books are helpful for informing, enlightening, and inspiring you to keep trying to get pregnant. But with the many getting pregnant books in the market, how will you know which of these to try first? Worry no more because here are 10 of the most popular getting pregnant books and ebooks that every trying couple should have:
1. Waiting for Daisy. This book, authored by Peggy Orenstein, is not actually a how-to-get-pregnant book. This is a non-fiction book detailing her struggles to have a baby—from miscarriages, pregnancies, infertility treatments, adoption attempts, and giving birth to her daughter.
2. Groundbreaking Research Reveals Natural Ways to Boost Ovulation and Improve Your Chances for Getting Pregnant. This book discusses different natural ways on getting pregnant by improving your ovulation.
3. Riding the Infertility Roller Coaster: A Guide to Educate And Inspire. This book focuses on infertility and how this is defined financially, legally, medically, and emotionally.
4. Hannah`s Hope: Seeking God`s Heart in the Midst of Infertility, Miscarriage, and Adoption Loss. It has passages from the Bible that can increase faith and develop better connection to God despite the hard times of trying to get pregnant. If you are down, this is certainly one of the best getting pregnant books you should have.
5. Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control, Pregnancy Achievement, and Reproductive Health. They say this book is the mother of all infertility books. It will teach you everything you need to know about female reproductive cycle. The only problem is, unlike its offspring getting pregnant books, this book does not offer any infertility cure.
6. What to Do When You Can`t Get Pregnant: The Complete Guide to All the Technologies for Couples Facing Fertility Problems. Unlike other getting pregnant books, this book is family-oriented. It does not only teach you as a single person how to get pregnant. It will encourage working as a team or as partners so you can get pregnant.
7. The Getting Pregnant Plan. This ebook is merely like a collection of different researches how to cure infertility.
8. Personal Path to Pregnancy. One thing that this book has that other getting pregnant books don`t have is its uniqueness. It details the story of a woman who successfully and easily got pregnant and gave birth. But in her second attempt, this woman had difficulty getting pregnant, which is not a common scenario. If you are in the same shoes, you certainly need to have this book.
9. Pregnancy Miracle. Personal experiences plus medical researches—all these are in this ebook. Unlike other getting pregnant books, this ebook uses the benefit of personal touch, backed up with scientific research. So, it`s not only a plain and boring piece of scientific study or a very emotional personal detail.