Natural Infertility Cure for Men and Women
You don`t really need to undergo in vitro fertilization for infertility cure. There are far better, cheaper, and safer ways than submitting yourself to an expensive, dangerous, and unsure way of conceiving. In vitro fertilization and other invasive medical procedures should only be done as last resorts. So before you consider IVF or other similar methods, consider the following natural infertility cure techniques that men and women can do.
Natural Infertility Cure for Women
As a woman, you can do the following to cure your infertility:
– Stop smoking. Again and again and again, experts and even non-experts will tell you to stop smoking before you start trying to conceive until you give birth to your baby. But it is best that you stop smoking for good because the smoke will still affect the baby especially if you will be breastfeeding.
- No to vaginal lubricants. If you are used to having vaginal lubricants, better stop using any brands now. These will damage and kill the sperms and will make your area unhealthy for fertilization.
- No alcohol. Stopping alcohol consumption is very important if your prolactin level is 10 or higher.
- Avoid melatonin. Sleeping pills have melatonin but other drugs have this, too. Better avoid anything with melatonin because it negatively affects your reproductive hormones.
- Avoid caffeine. Sodas, coffee, and other caffeine-rich products are said to slow down your fertility. However, some experts are okay with taking tea or even coffee at a minimum.
- Avoid low-fat milk. Harvard University had a study showing that taking low-fat milk and other low-fat dairy products increases the risk of having infertility problems.
Natural Infertility Cure for Men
Men`s cooperation to infertility cure is highly beneficial for successful conception. Your man can do the following to treat his infertility:
More vegetable oils. These oils are healthier compared with other oils. Other oils are okay, too, just avoid using saturated fats, hydrogenated fats, trans fats, coconut oil, palm oil, and cottonseed oil. These contain certain chemicals that slow down sperm production and function.
- Avoid Verapamil, testosterone, and melatonin. All these can cause infertility, but curable infertility.
- Eat organic meat. Never eat meat having estrogen because it can affect a man`s fertility.
- Alcohol and tobacco should be avoided. These may not make a man infertile but too much of alcohol and tobacco increases the risk of developing abnormal sperms, which results to babies with genetic disorders.
- Never take aspirin or motrin. These two and other similar drugs hinder prostaglandin hormone. This hormone is responsible for producing the seminal fluid that guides the sperms.
- Avoid heat. The testes are unsafe in any hot places. Even keeping them hot and uncomfortable affects their wellness. So, instead of briefs, wear boxer shorts. Do not have hot shower also and never indulge in physically strenuous activities.
- No soy. Soy-based foods like tofu, soy milk, soy cheese, and tempeh can drop a man`s sperm count by up to 40%.
- All these natural infertility cure techniques are only the tip of the iceberg.